Sunday 8 September 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hi all, been playing with a few images today, all with various bits of pink.

Pink can usually be a colour I can struggle with, in order to get the right depth. But today, I had access to some other tones of pinks in Flexmarkers and I am really pleased with the result.

So this is the Pixie from Simply Betty. She was initially released with a class Betty taught via U Stream, and then for a short period was released in the shop, so I snapped it up!

Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Coral, Pesto (F), Olive Green (F), Wild Cranberry, Pink Lobster, Shocking Pink (F), Sorbet (F), Heather (F)

This is Sweater Socks Fairy from Saturated Canary.

Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Pale Pink, Maroon, Pink Lobster, Shocking Pink (F), Vermillion (F), Shocking Pink (F), Hot Pink (F), Walnut, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Sorbet (F), Heather (F)

This is Nevaeh from Saturated Canary. I ended up cutting this one out, due to a couple of mistakes I made, and ended up make a small hanger out of her. She hangs from a bit of black and white twine, and either side is a small crystal heart. The spots on her dress were done using a sparkly pink glitter pen.

Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Pale Pink, Hot Pink (F), Vermillion (F), Shocking Pink (F), Ice Grey 3, Ice Grey 4, Ice Grey 5

I had great fun colouring these today, not often I get three images coloured in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment