Sunday 8 September 2013

Houses

I recently coloured a house from Make It Crafty for a design team challenge (come back on September 15th to see what I am talking about!), and found it quite fun. It was only the second time I had ever coloured a scene and I was quite pleased with the result. So I decided I would buy a couple more to play with. 

This is Fairy House, when looking through the sample projects I saw one in red and grey by Elaine, and felt inspired to try something similar myself.

It was certainly challenging to colour with a restricted colour palette. I am used to sitting next my markers and picking colours as and when I come to relevant sections on images.

Cool Grey 2, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Ice Grey 2, Ice Grey 3, Ice Grey 4, Ice Grey 5, Reef Blue, Azure, Cyan, Pastel Blue

I made it into a simple hanger, by mounting it onto some matt silver cardstock, then black cardstock. I added some navy pearls to the corners and hang it using some blue twine:

I am entering this into The Paper Shelter DT Call
laurajtaylor2010@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment