Sunday 1 September 2013

Anything Goes

Hi all time for another challenge over at Digi Galore, and this time our sponsor is Karber, who is giving the lucky winner 3 images of their choice.

This time our theme was anything goes, and I had Alice to work with:

I decided to create a bookmark with Alice, so I kept it fairly flat so it wouldn't damage the book it was sat in.


Of course, I used promarkers to colour her:
Blush, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Pineapple Crush, Mustard, Pastel Yellow, Warm Grey 1, Warm Grey 3, Cyan, Sky Blue, Oasis, Cinnamon, Spring Lilac, Amethyst

The gingham paper was in my stash and just seemed to work so well with Alice. I added 4 strands of co-ordinating twine (no bookmark would be complete without tassles!) and 3 small gemstones in the bottom corner that also co-ordinate.

I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment