Tuesday 27 August 2013

Winged Things

As soon as I saw the fairy release from Krista, I fell in love, mind you I do that with most of her images! (it's hard not to!)

So the one I am sharing this time is Ribbons Fairy, I just love the expressions, etc that Krista manages to capture in her images, they are always so expressive.

Of course, coloured with promarkers:
Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Pale Pink, Maroon, Wild Cranberry, Pink Lobster, Bright Green, Lime Green, Forest Green, Reef Blue, Azure, Cyan, Spring Lilac, Amethyst, Burnt Sienna, Saddle Brown (F), Tea Rose (F), Powder Blue (F), Blender

The yellow mat already had rounded corners, so I used that as a template to round the corners on the kraft cardstock and the image. It hangs with some co-ordinating twine




No comments:

Post a Comment