Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tea and a Book

Hi all, I've been busy making a few more things since I last posted. This afternoon, I am here to share a card I made with one of the fairly recent releases from Saturated Canary, called Tea and a Book

I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it, I think I saw a close friend in it.

Of course, as usual the image is coloured using promarkers:
Blush, Dusky Pink, Coral, Pale Pink, Burnt Sienna, Walnut, Umber, Reef Blue, Azure, Cyan, Ivory, Satin, Pineapple Crush, Pastel Yellow, Mustard, Pink Lobster, Warm Grey 1, Blender

The image is mounted onto kraft cardstock and then some blue gingham paper from my stash.

The stamps are from Little Darlings, who also produce the Saturated Canary rubber stamps, the stars are from the Big Words Sentiment bundle, and the sentiment is from the Coffee Sentiments bundle.

Hope to see you again soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment