Sunday 23 June 2013

Day 22

Day 22 Which crafting season is your favourite OR Craft something that has silver on it

This post was due yesterday, but I was at my friend's house for the day, celebrating her birthday :)

I think my favourite crafting season is the summer. The companies usually bring out brightly coloured kits, which I love!

I love colour on my craft projects, as giving those cards to others I know that the pop of bright colour is just going to brighten their day.

I also like crafting cards for Christmas, as there is so much versatility on offer when it comes to Christmas crafting. You can go classic with reds, greens and golds, or more contemporary with blues and silvers. Of course there are more colour schemes etc in between the two, but right now they are evading me!


This is my craft something with silver project. The image is from Simply Betty stamps, and was drawn for the Newton shooting last year. Her belt is silver, as are the 3 pearls on the side

Not long left now :)

1 comment: