Thursday 20 June 2013

Day 20

Day 20 If you had to be a colour what would you be and why OR Craft something in monochrome

This is an interesting one....my Other half said Turquoise because I'm bright and vibrant. Personally myself, I think I could be a Red/Yellow ombre. Red because I can be snappy and fiesty, and yellow because I can be quite mellow and bright......this one will have me thinking for a while.....

Meanwhile, I love to colour images monochrome every now and again. I like to think it challenges me to think again with regards to colours and stuff (technical term you know!) 

Here are 2 versions of Starla I coloured a few months ago, I love this image, so much fun. 

Of course coloured with promarkers...I had a look back (my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since these were coloured over 6 months ago...maybe I should try them again....

Blue Image - Blush, Dusky Pink, Azure, Sky Blue, Aegean, Cool Grey 1-4

Red Image - Cool Grey 1-5, Ruby, Red, Poppy, Burgundy, Cardinal Red

For more details etc on these (and half a dozen other versions of this image coloured!) go here

I moustache until tomorrow....what would your colour be and why??

1 comment:

  1. I bet it would be very interesting if we all coloured an image we had done at the beginning again to see how our colouring has improved.

    ReplyDelete