Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day 19

Day 19 A snap shot of your day. Can be words, words and picture or just picture OR Craft something that has a lacy theme

Today wasn't very crafty at all. On Monday was my best friend's birthday, and this weekend we are spending the day doing all things crafty and then she is having a BBQ with other friends and family to celebrate. So during the last few days I have been doing bits in prep for this weekend, which has included dyeing my hair! I did manage to get a sealing coat of PVA onto a box I covered in buttons for my Dad, and another coat of PVA onto a balloon in order to create a button bowl (well that's the aim!). 

As today has been so warm, the second coat on the balloon has dried and I have managed to add the layer of buttons. Fingers crossed this one will work, I made a few mistakes with the first one, and ended up washing the buttons so I could try again!!

This afternoon I have been attempting to tidy in order to make it a little more presentable for my girly crafty session at the end of the week, I got about half way through, not much left to sort out though (Thankfully!)

See you all tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh you must post a picture of the button bowl, think these look really good

    ReplyDelete