Tuesday 18 June 2013

Day 18

Day 18 Crafting muck ups, tell us how you got round them OR Craft something with Dots

I must say, most of the time when I make a mistake with something, it usually ends up in the bin, especially if bits can't be salvaged to use on something else! I've lost count of the number of images I have chucked away because I have made a mistake I can't rectify!

I like to try different colour combinations, or try a slightly different technique to colouring a section and this can often result in throw aways! I'm just glad I only have to print a few more and I can try again! I have had the odd image I have been able to save into something, usually by cropping off the 'offending' area and using it as a focus image on their head!

I also have a crafty project to share:

The image is another one of Sheryl's, called Birthday Wishes. The image came out just as my best friend finished her university card, and this was to celebrate. 

Again coloured with promarkers, backing papers are from WRMK, gems were in my stash

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment