Tuesday 15 May 2012

Just a quickie...

Hi all, just a flying post today (meant to share this a week ago, but other things cropped up!) 
I recently won a set of Limited Edition Summer Pens from Letraset. All I had to do, was share an image of a project I made using the Spring set of pens on the Facebook page, and if my project was chosen to be featured on their blog, I would win a sparkly set of new pens. You can't imagine my delight when I found out my image had been chosen!! 


Well here is the link to the blog post from Letraset, mine is the second one down (obviously!) http://letrasetblog.com/craft/spring-crafting/


I have much more to share with you, including photos of a new display, and plenty of card prettiness, but that can come after I have finished the presentation I need to write.....more to come soon I promise!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment