Saturday 7 April 2012

Time for a challenge

So, I came across a new to me challenge blog the other day, and immediately found I was in heaven, it is all to do with Forever Friends!

Browsing through the blog, I found that they do fortnightly challenges and monthly challenges. I am initially entering the fortnightly challenge (maybe the monthly challenge, I'm a little undecided as of yet!)

This fortnights challenge is to work from this sketch:


From this, I created this:


I used a square card blank as my base, then added a circle of blue spotty paper. I then took a square of blue gingham paper from the Forever Friends Retro Collection. I added 2 stripes of navy adhesive ribbon, and added a Forever Friends image, again from the Retro Collection, mounted on a circle of mulberry paper. To finish it all off, I added Prince Charming Card Candi from Craftwork Cards.

What do you think? :)



2 comments:

  1. What a great Fathers Day card, I like the way you have used spots/gingham papers. Great interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS Sketch Challenge. Good Luck.
    Diane (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, perfect for Fathers Day & those card candi are just perfect!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete