Saturday 7 April 2012

More colouring fun...

So, as mentioned on my last post, I have found a new love in Letraset Promarkers. Well, through a group on facebook (Promarker Paradise) I found an image called 'Boobie Love'. Now Boobie Love had been created as a free digi stamp by Krista at Saturated Canary (find the blog and image here)

So of course, I downloaded the image to have a play about myself. I found a list online for a list of colour ribbons and the causes they support and set to work. Unfortunately I did not realise at the time that there would be so many different causes that I wanted to colour this image for (mainly Mental Health related, see older posts as to my reasons why) but for now I only did 2.

I did one green, for Cerebral Palsy Awareness, and one orange, for Self Harm Awareness. I could have also done one in yellow, pink, periwinkle, and silver and.....the list goes on.

Orange - Self Harm Awareness

Green - Cerebral Palsy Awareness

So, what do you think? I hope that I have done these images justice, and maybe I will make enough of certain colours to raise money for the respective charities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment