Wednesday 21 March 2012

Many things to update...

Hello all, I apologize it has been a while, but I have been rather busy recently. 

Firstly, I have a photo to share of the Eating Disorder Display from last month

Eating Disorder Awareness Week Display at CAMHS
I was very excited about doing this display, it actually went up on my birthday, so a great present I think to see a new display of my work going up! Overall I am pleased with how it looks. The images are very strong too, which is an extra plus to this display.

I have also been busy with my plentyful craft makes, including cards and even some bunting (no pictures of that as of yet, it needs a bit more work yet!) but, here are a few pictures of some of my other projects :)







What do you think? I've had great fun making them, especially the  Cupcake cards (free calories!).

I shall post again in a few days with some more delicious goodness to share with you all :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment