Sunday 18 January 2015

Love

Hi all, I'm back again. This time I have done a project to enter into the challenge at That Craft Place.

Their latest challenge has a theme of Love/Valentine, so I created this using Call Me Sugar, from their Sugar and Spice digital image collection on Etsy:

The frame is from B&M and measures 6x4 inches. I printed the image to 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches to ensure that all of the image would be seen within the frame.

I wanted to keep the frame as simple as possible, so the image would be the main focus, with the strong colours used on the phone. So I added a small love tag with a red pearl, and used no other embellishments.

Colours used:

(All colours used are either Promarkers and Flexmarkers, or if numbers, Spectrum Noir Pencils)

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink
Hair - Burnt Sienna, Saddle Brown, Cocoa
Bow - Burgundy, Crimson, Chilli Red
Top - Ice Grey 2, Blender
Shorts - Blue Grey 3, Blue Grey 4, Blue Grey 5
Shoes - Blue Grey 5, Black
Phone - Umber, Burgundy, Crimson, Chilli Red
Dial - Blue Grey 3, Blue Grey 4, Blue Grey 5, Black, Crimson
Ground - Ice Grey 2

See you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment