Tuesday 13 January 2015

It's been a while...

Hi all, I know it has been a while, I took a break from my blog due to personal reasons, but now I am back and with a vengance! 

The past few days have been a bit surreal but things are turning in a good direction and I'm excited for what is to come! 

But for now, I have a couple of new projects to share with you all.

Over on the Saturated Canary group on Facebook, Krista is running a guest DT call, and you can enter upto 3 projects. All images are from the New Year's Bundle on Krista's shop.

Here are my first two:


Project 1: Daydreamer
This is an altered coaster. I covered the coaster in some monochrome paper from Craftwork Cards, and then stuck the image on top with a crystal flower in the corner to co-ordinate with the image.

Colours Used:
Promarkers & Flexmarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal, Pastel Pink, Antique Pink, Burnt Sienna, Saddle Brown, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Blue Grey 2, Blue Grey 3, Blue Grey 4, Blue Grey 5
Spectrum Noir Pencils: 77, 79, 81, 89, 91, 93


Project 2: May
This is an 8x10 inch photo frame, and sits pride of place on my wall in my room. I kept the background and embellishments simple, so the image is the main focus. The tags read 'Love' and 'Family' which are the 2 most important things to me. The flower is made from book pages and has a layer of glitter over the top. I am quite pleased with this one, it has got to be one of the best pieces I have ever done (in my personal opinion!)

Colours Used:
Promarkers & Flexmarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Saddle Brown, Burnt Sienna, Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Egyptian Blue, Sapphire, Purple Velvet
Spectrum Noir Pencils: 77, 79, 81, 8, 78, 114, 117, 119, 120

I hope you like these and I shall see you all again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment