Sunday 1 March 2015

Challenge time at Digi Galore

Hi all, it is that time again. A new challenge is upon us at Digi Galore, and this month our fabulous sponsor is Kenny K and the theme is All About Her, as Mother's Day is this month (in the UK).


The winner will get 3 images of their choice from the Kenny K Store

Here is what I made using Foxy Mama:

 After colouring the image and fussy cutting it, I stuck her onto a card blank I had already covered in some monochrome paper from Craftwork Cards, with 3 red gems, and a wooden word I covered in glitter. 

Colours used:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink
Dress - Burgundy, Crimson Red, Chilli Red
Hair - Pineapple Crush, Sleigh Bells, Mustard, Buttercup, 87
Eyes - Sapphire
Lips - Burgundy, Crimson Red

Belt and necklace of dress coloured using a glitter pen

I can't wait to see your creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment