Friday 6 June 2014

Day 6

Tell us all about your favourite craft gadget and why it’s just the bees knees OR Craft something that has a summer theme

I think I would have to say that my favourite craft gadget is my large trimmer! I spent so long working with a small trimmer that could just about trim A4 paper but that was it, and it could make certain projects such a challenge! Then last year I invested and bought a trimmer that can happily cut A4 cardstock and bigger, no more need for wonky cardstock because I've had to use my knife and ruler instead!

And here is a summer themed project (well to me it says summer!) There can be nothing better then the weather being nice and being able to sit and enjoy a book, and plus the bright colours look so summery to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment