Thursday 5 June 2014

Day 5

What do you wish you were good at OR Craft something that has a spring theme

Hmm, something I wished I were good at. I suppose there are a couple of things for me for this one. The first one being to be able to colour folds and such properly in digis and make them look great and like what they are supposed to, and not a mess.

I suppose the second thing for me, would be able to think outside of the box every now and again with ideas and such, and not stick to the same, safe things because I know they work. I have always been rather critical of the things I create, and this has only increased over the past few months. So when I attempt something even slightly different to what I usually do, I usually find myself hating it, and it makes its way to the bin. I think it would be nice to be able to see past what I think is 'wrong' with it, and maybe I can create some fab new masterpiece! (Well here's to hoping anyway!)

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment