Saturday 27 July 2013

Good Vs Evil

Time for another challenge over on the Simply Betty facebook page, and this time the theme is 'Good Vs. Evil'

The images that Betty has provided for us to work with are amazing once again! We had a choice of Roxie the good mermaid or Spika the bad mermaid, and for which ever image we chose, we had to create a project appropriate to that. I decided to go for Spika, and challenge myself a little, as I usually do bright colours.

 I decided to create a canvas, to make the image the main focus. I coloured the image with promarkers, and coloured the canvas (and outside table!) with a mixture of Adirondack sprays and alcohol ink and white spirit in a spray bottle. 

Spika Close up

Close up detail of the gems in the corners

2 comments:

  1. The background colour is perfect and the colouring on the image beautiful!

    ReplyDelete