Saturday 27 July 2013

Christmas in July

So for at least the past couple of weeks, I have been working on Christmas projects, mainly decorations. Docrafts latest release has some gorgeous Christmas bits, including another Lucy Cromwell collection.

So when the latest challenge for the Simply Betty challenge blog was 'Christmas in July' it was perfect timing. What was even better was that I had just bought a couple of Christmas images in the last sale, so I had the perfect images to use!

I decided to use Nutcracker Christian, and frame him.

Of course he is coloured with promarkers!

I was working on another project and he just seemed to fit with it so well, so he now looks like this:

I have made a Christmas journal and he is decorating the front!

Inside of the journal

I am entering this into:


5 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous book :-) love what you did with the SBS image :-) thanks for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous work, thank you for joining in with us at SCC.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at SCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic Christmas journal....
    Thanks for joining us at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the way you zoomed in and cropped the image!

    ReplyDelete