Sunday 30 June 2013

Day 30

Day 30 What does crafting mean to you OR Craft something with an age theme

What does crafting mean to me?

It means at 23 years old I have a valid excuse to sit and colour all day.

It means being able to make a mess and get away with it, I'm being creative. 

It means I get to play around and get inky fingers and make something really pretty.

It means I have a valid excuse to keep pretty things, as I might be able to recycle them into something else. 

It means I have an even better way to fill my love for stationary and pens and papers and all things pretty and sparkly.

It means I have gained so many online friends since I started that inspire me each and every day. I know that they will all have great tips, comments and suggestions for me, and will know the right thing to say if I am lacking mojo, inspiration, or just lacking the love for my latest creation, usually because they have been there before themselves.

Most of all, it means happiness to me. 

It makes me happy to be able to share my creations with others and for them to love them even just a portion as much as I do. It means being able to see delight and happiness on their face when they see I have made something just for them. 

And that's what crafting means to me.

Thank you for joining me over these last 30 days, it has been an interesting challenge. 

I hope to see you again soon. 

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much this hobby gives us all! Can definitely agree with a lot of your comments too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with all of that. Thank you for taking part and your name gets put in the hat as you did all 30 days whohooo fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete