Saturday 1 June 2013

Day 1

Recently on Facebook, I came across a blog post of an ambitious woman who was trying to encourage us to  blog every day for the month of June. When I saw the list of prompts, I was interested and thought I would give it a try, but I got so caught up in my own little world I nearly missed the first post! 

So day 1, Tell us about how you got into crafting OR craft something that is pink

I think I have always been doing some form of craft since I was little. Mum was always the crafty one, and would regularly cross stitch. This is where I think I started. I studied Art at GCSE (not that I was any good!) and then that developed into Graphic Design at college (now for the most part, that seemed to be something I could do!). 

All of the time creating projects for coursework, I was always looking for slightly different ways to present things, that was half the fun! Some point after I finished college, I started card making, and like most crafters, my initial projects were pants! 

Then I discovered Promarkers and then Digital Stamps and the rest they say is history! Over the years I can definitely say I have improved, I wouldn't be sharing my projects if I hadn't! 

I find crafting so relaxing (most of the time!) and it is what I am usually found to be doing, and this summer I get to share that with a couple of people that mean a lot to me, so that's even better <3 font="">

As for the crafting something Pink, I didn't really have anything made that was pink, so I looked back through the archives and found a pink tag I made for my Mum a while back. Mum is my inspiration and I love being able to share crafting with her :)



Mum loves pink, and when I saw the verse I knew I had to do something with it.

I hope to see you all here again tomorrow for day 2 :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in the fun. Its great fun reading everyone's stories on how they got into it all. The tag is gorgeous and so loving the glittery pink M, I am a total sucker for glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and a fab verse too! Great 30 day challenge too....see you tomorrow!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete