Friday 31 May 2013

Hair that is different

So recently, I've bought a few of the Little Darlings Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps, and immediately fell in love! Not that it's that hard with Krista's images!

So one of the first ones I coloured is Tilly:
I thought she looked quite sassy, and perfectly suits the different coloured hair, and of course I used a white gel pen to add the highlights.

The half doilie was coloured using a promarker and stuck to some lilac textured card, and the mint green paper on the card base is from a writing set. The image and lilac cardstock have been mounted with 3D foam. I then added 3 flowers with gemstones to finish the card.

Promarkers/Flexmarkers Used:
Blush, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Marine, Petrol, Island Lagoon, Heather(F), Spring Lilac, Plum Preserve, Pink Lobster, Wild Cranberry, Sorbet(F)

I am entering this into the Saturated Canary Challenge - #44 Hair that is Different

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work thanks for playing at SC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card hun, love the doily too.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete