Sunday 23 September 2012

For a friend...

So time for another card challenge, this time from the Digi Galore blog. 

(I know the lovely group that run the blog from Facebook, they are amongst the best group of people I am part of on Facebook always so kind and sharing :) )

The challenge is 'For a Friend' and I just made a card for a friend from Facebook for her husband who is in hospital at the moment and I thought it was ideal :)

Here is the card itself, the person it is for likes fishing so I thought the boat paper was fitting, and the stripey paper co-ordinates with the monkey's pjyamas

I added Glossy Accents to the thermometer, it just adds a little extra 

The sentiment is from a Forever Friends Die Cut sentiment set

You will have noticed that I have started adding watermarks to my images again. This is because there has been some issues with this in blogland and I wanted to protect myself :)

I am entering this into the For a Friend Challenge at Not Real Stamps


2 comments:

  1. awwwwww how cute is he?
    A smashing card sweetie. Thanks for playing along with us Digi Galore girlies
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work - the image is adorable and I love the idea of using the Glossy Accents.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore! ♥

    ReplyDelete