Tuesday 17 July 2012

Anything but a Card....

So the new challenge is up on the Mayzy Art blog, and this time it is 'Anything but a Card' which happened to come in quite handy as I have just finished a tag/bookmark using one of Mayzy's images.





The image I have used is called Amy (you can find her here)
I decided to do this image in softer colours, hence the blonde hair and white and pink dress. 

The tag itself is a large black tag from Ranger (not sure of the dimensions but I will check and get back to you on that one!) which I stamped a rose background stamp using silver ink.
I then mounted the image onto the tag using 3D foam to add extra dimension.

 I am entering this into the Anything but a card Challenge at Mayzy Art

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I really love the silver rose on the black background. It really contrasts nicely with the pretty, light colors of Amy.

    Thanks for joining the MayzyArt Challenge! :o)

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bookmark! There is a wonderful contrast in colours that make you image pop! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt! I have added myself as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bookmark. You have done a great job. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatifully finished bookmark! Thanks for playing with us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete