Tuesday 17 July 2012

Another post....

So, I don't post for a little while then I give you a couple in one day! This next post is another card related one, into another challenge of a slightly different nature, it's a Design Team Call (very scary I must admit!!)

So, one of the digi companies I use, The Paper Shelter, is looking for new design team members, so I thought I would give it a shot.

Here is the card I made using one of their digis. He is an individual element from Healing the Dragon. I love the whole collection, but I love the individual elements as they work so well on their own.






I made him into a Get Well Soon card, complete with Plaster and Medicine Bottle. The sentiment is from Forever Friends and I'm not sure where I got the plaster from, it's been in my button stash for a while!

I coloured him and his medicine bottle using promarkers (of course, what else?!)  and then added Glossy Accents where I wanted to give the affect of shine or glass.

The backing papers are a spotty paper, and a knit effect paper (knit for something to cuddle when ill, and spots - could be the reason why you are ill!!)

So fingers crossed! :)

I am entering this into The Paper Shelter DT Call


No comments:

Post a Comment