Friday 1 May 2015

Challenge time at Digi Galore

Hi all, it is that time again for a new challenge over at Digi Galore, and this month we are wanting to challenge you a little.

Our theme is Alter a notebook/Floral, you can do either or, but it would be even better if you could combine the two. Our amazing sponsor this month is Aurora Wings.

Here is what I created using Poppy Sprite:


I printed the image to A5 size and coloured it using Spectrum Noir pens and pencils. I then fussy cut the image and stuck to the front of a plain notebook and added a glittered wooden word. I wanted to keep the project as simple as possible to focus on the image.

Colours used:
Skin - FS5, FS7, FS9, CR3
Poppies - DR6, CR11, CR8, 23, 25, 26, True Black
Leaves - LG5, CG4, LG3

I can't wait to see all your fabulous makes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment