Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 7

What’s your favourite medium to work with OR Craft something with a sporty theme

So regular readers of my blog will know that my favourite medium is by far my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I have been working with them for a couple of years now, and I can see how far I have improved over that time.

I am improving more and more now I am adding pencils to the mix as well. They add such extra depth and dimension to the image that I have already coloured with my pens, but the effects of them on their own also look great!

Don't get me wrong, I still feel that I have a fair amount to learn, but they are by far my go to medium, and I don't think anything could ever change that. I just need to get the rest of the collection!!

3 comments:

  1. I am the same as you Laura, that my fav medium is my promarkers I have tried all the other ranges (except copics, I don't have a bank manager that understanding hahaha) I believe that I still have a Huge way to improve and I am determined to eventually get there and be happy with my colouring, I tried pencils in with the markers but never got decent results so gave up - Will have to try and get them out again! Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to look back a bit & see just how far you've come? I'm far from brilliant now but when I look at some of my older makes.....eeek....scary lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to ask what is your coloured pencil of choice, the make?

    ReplyDelete