Saturday 29 March 2014

Altering fun!


Hi all, once again it is challenge time at Digi Galore, and we have a fun theme for you this time round:

Alter a Can/Alter It

So take a baked beans can, or some other jar or tin, and have a play!


Our sponsor is the fabulous Mayzyart, and you can win 3 images of your choice from her store.

I altered a peanut can left over from Christmas. I have a few similar cans and tins dotted about waiting to be altered, I just haven't quite figured uses for them all yet!!


I used Calli, and coloured her using promarkers. I then covered the rest of the tin using a variety of different flowers I put together myself. I did this using die cut sheets I have had from Craftwork Cards. They are made from a sturdy cardstock, so make ideal stencils and I can make as many flowers as I want using whatever papers I like.




These flowers can be such great fun to do, sitting and playing about with different shapes etc.

Pens used:
Coral, Pale Pink, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Cocoa, Saddle Brown (F), Burnt Sienna, Solstice Blue, Marine, Petrol Blue, Maroon, Pink Lobster, Trick or Treat, Summer Sun, Tulip Yellow, Ice Grey 3, Ice Grey 4

I can't wait to see your altered creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment