Sunday 1 December 2013

Stitch - Real or Faux

So it is that time once again for a challenge over at Digi Galore. This week, our sponsor is Delicious Doodles, who is giving the winner 4 digi images of their choice. The theme is to add some stitching, real or faux, somewhere on your project.

I have worked with Angelique with Snowflake, and this is what I have created:

I chose the paper first, and then picked my colours for the image accordingly. The paper is actually a £1 roll of gift wrap from Primark! I keep finding gift wrap is great for backing papers etc, you usually get so much, so you can make plenty of projects with it! 

Pens used:
Blush, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Burnt Sienna, Saddle Brown (F), Cocoa, Carribean Blue (F), Powder Blue (F), Crimson, Cardinal Red, Berry Red, White Gel Pen

I can't wait to see your creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment