Friday 15 November 2013

Fireworks

Well it is that time again, challenge time at Digi Galore. This time our sponsor is the fabulous Saturated Canary. I am quite addicted to Krista's illustrations, I can't help but keep going back for more!

So the theme for this challenge is Fireworks/Bright Colours/Anything Goes and the winner will recieve 2 images of their choice from Krista's shop.

With the theme of fireworks in mind, I decided to go for a little bit of word play, and go with Bright Spark. I have used the image Tammy Pie to create this:

I used a large tag as the base, and covered it in Lucy Cromwell christmas papers which I had distressed with a nail file, and did the same thing with the sentiment. The image is stuck on using thin 3D foam pads to add a small layer of dimension. I have added a few gems, and a bit of velvet ribbon, and a light bulb paper clip to tie in the bright spark theme. (These can be found from the Range in the UK, or failing that eBay should have something similar)

Promarkers used:
Blush, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Aquamarine (F), Pastel Green, Ice Grey 2, Ice Grey 3, Cocoa, Chestnut, Umber, Ivory, Burnt Sienna, Saddle Brown (F), True Blue, Azure, Aegean

I can't wait to see your fabulous creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment