Saturday 21 September 2013

Spooky Houses

So as I previously mentioned the Make It Colourful challenges are back, and after trying the easy challenge, I decided to do the hard one too (Well technically, I coloured this one first, but oh well!!)

So I placed Mini Dracula in front of the house, he looks like he has evil plans in mind!

Promarkers used:
Satin, Ivory, Burnt Orange, Mandarin, Pumpkin, Cool Grey 2, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Ice Grey 2, Ice Grey 3, Ice Grey 4, Ice Grey 5, Blender, Black Fineliner

I then finished the image and mounted it in the same style of the Dracula hanger in the previous post, by going round the edge with a dark rub, then mounting on black and orange cardstock and hanging with some orange twine.

I am entering this into the Make It Colourful challenge #1 - Orange/Black or Spooky Background - Hard

2 comments:

  1. Great job, love the orange accents and you are right, Mini Dracula does look a little evil. Thanks for sharing with us at MiC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation my dear! your monochrome coloring with some orange accents is very lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at MIC challenge!
    Xoxo
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete