Friday 14 June 2013

Day 14

Day 14 Name your favourite smell, taste, view, sound and texture OR Craft something that has a music theme

Hmm the five senses...Let's see....


  • Smell - Between 2 - The smell of my Mum's cooking/baking and our dogs when they have just had a bath, something about it that just smells so nice :)
  • Taste - Most likely something Mum has made, I love Mum's cooking <3 font="">
  • View - Fresh snow - the inner child in me sees it as a blank canvas for my footprints all over it!!
  • Sound - Child's laughter - something so dirty yet so innocent about it
  • Texture - I don;t really have a favourite texture, but I don't like anything slimy, that just feels wrong!
Pretty much half way through already, the month is going so quick!

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection of favorites on your list too. It has been fun to read everyones blogs to see how many are the same - or not. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh fresh snow. I am a big kid in the winter and on snow watch from the start of autumn but only like the fresh snow not when it's all stood in and dirty

    ReplyDelete