Wednesday 20 February 2013

Especially For You

Hi all, time again to share another recent project of mine. I recently added to my Crafty Stash when QVC had a week long craft clearance, including some yummy and strokable We R Memory Keepers paper pads, which inspired this project.

I took Junko from Mayzy Art, and picked out some colours to co-ordinate with my papers (a rarity for me! I usually colour the image and then pick papers around it!)

Promarkers Used:
Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Blush, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Marine, Petrol Blue, Island Lagoon, Cerise, Buttercup, Mustard, Raw Sienna

The papers are from the Down the Boardwalk collection, and the sentiment is from the Lucy Cromwell collection from DoCrafts.

The fibres for the tag were in my stash.

I am entering this into the Paper Shelter DT Call

No comments:

Post a Comment