Monday 31 December 2012

Season's Greetings....

Hi all, it looks like I have some major posting and catching up to do! I didn't realise it had been so long since my last post!

First of all, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 will be even better then 2012 :)

So, onto my first post of what I can feel is going to be a few...

So just before Christmas, The Paper Shelter did a little contest to find the most popular digi on their website by getting people to leave reviews for their favourite image. There's a Penguin in my Cocoa won, but there were a few others that were close behind, including An Unexpected Meeting

As soon as I saw the image, I fell in love and had to have it. Later that day, it was already printed and on my desk just waiting to be coloured (naturally!). I had printed two different versions, one of the full image, and then the child and Santa as seperate images (for this project I just used Santa)

Here is what I made:

Promarkers Used:
Blush, Satin, Cool Aqua, Gold, Forest Green, Henna, Bright Green, Sunkissed Pink, Lime Green, Burgundy,
Cocoa, Warm Grey 3, Crimson, Cardinal Red, Chestnut, Pale Pink, Coral,  Warm Grey 1, Oatmeal

(Apologies the list isn't in order, I just typed it how it is in my book, I will sort it at some point)

After colouring and cutting, I decided to mount him onto a festive tag. I took a large tag I had from Ranger (158mm x 79mm approx or Size 8 for Americans) and covered it in some foiled Christmas paper from Craft Creations. I mounted Santa using 3D foam and took some red raffia and gold sparkly curling ribbon through the hole of the tag. He is now sat on my shelf over-looking my desk :)



Hope you enjoyed this post, I shall be back with more in a bit :)



No comments:

Post a Comment