Saturday 8 September 2012

Hi :)

Hi all, I am starting to make some design tweaks to the blog, with various changes to layout etc. Hopefully when I am finished, things will look a lot tidier, smoother (and hopefully) a bit more professional! (Fingers crossed!) 

As I am making all of these changes, I would appreciate some feedback on what you think does and doesn't work, just leave me a comment below, and I can work on it :)

Meanwhile, here is a little design project I came across that I worked on a while ago:


These are 2 variations on a logo design for a competition I entered a couple of years ago. I went for something slightly bold and brightly coloured. Looking at it now, there are probably a few things that I would change, but at the time I was happy with it. Just shows how things can change with design tastes, I suppose. 

Just one final thing for today, I am working on setting up an Esty shop for my paper craft creations, so keep your eyes peeled for more news! I will announce on here when it goes live, with links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment