Tuesday 8 November 2011

My first Mental Health NHS Display

As the regular followers of my blog will know, I have been working with the NHS for the past year on a Mental Health Awareness campaign, and it has been going great. In August of this year, I had my first display (of many still to come!!), and I promised you all photos. Well, here they are, as promised.

The Main Display

Two signs, on the door, whilst the redecoration is in progress, and encouraging parents to supervise their child.

Two other pieces, on the window sill (sorry about the light of the shot, that is the awkwardness of taking photos of things in windows!)

As I say, this is the first display of many to come. I have a press release coming soon, about all of this work and the changes that have been made to the CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) offices, and I have many new pieces and displays in the pipelines, which I aim to keep you all informed and up to date about! I'm just hoping that next time, it won't take me so long to share the photos with all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment