Friday 15 July 2011

Well, it's been a while!

Well, what can I say, it has been a while! I have been rather busy over the past couple of months, the first display of my mental health campaign has gone on display (a great day I must say!), and I have been busy working on new ideas. This week, I completed  photo shoot focusing around eating disorders with Sian and Emma Elizabeth. We got plenty of very strong photos that I get to manipulate over the next couple of weeks, I already have many ideas for new posters etc!

Next week, I have another photo shoot booked to give me some more photos, again with Sian, and then have another shoot booked towards the end of August, with a new model this time, both of which I am greatly looking forward to!

I shall hopefully be able to share some new materials with you soon. Hope you are well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment